We understand that constructing a family, including the intricacies of marriage, successfully at times requires help with their child and family. This does not mean failure on the parent’s part or using blaming or excusing tactics. If we need medical help, it would be foolish to stay at home and hope for the best. If we need legal help it would not make sense to represent ourselves, but we would try to get the best legal counsel we could afford. In such a sense, parenting children is the same. We prepare as well as we can for children, but there are many areas that do not come with a manual. There is help from helping you identify your parenting style for understanding how you relate your child with a problem, to spouse, to giving practical daily tips and ways to train your children. We would like to assist you for a better quality of life for your family and children equipping you with the tools and skills you need to parent effectively.
Building character and EQ, emotional intelligence, in lives of adolescents is one of the core principles that we have found to bring true success in life.
- The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character – that is the goal of true education. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- The foundation stones for a balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love and loyalty. Zig Ziglar
- I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Public behavior is merely private character writ large. Stephen Covey
- Surmounting difficulty is the crucible that forms character. Tony Robbins
- Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character. Albert Einstein
Allow us to help you in your parenting to break destructive habits and help form healthy new ones for your child, teenager and family.
Your children are your future. In helping prepare them for social interaction, quality in character, and emotional soundness, we want to help you prepare them for true success in life. It begins at home and continues throughout their lives.
The foundation you build in your child’s life includes not only the physical benefits you can give them, but also the quality of character or E.Q. that will help them interact successfully academically, socially, in their employment or business as well as in their own marriages and families.